Wow , we have had the busiest last few weeks on the run up to the bank holiday and the 6 weeks holidays for the schools.
This can be detrimental to collection and delivery times when using same day courier services.
When booking a same day courier service in any of the above mentioned areas or anywhere for that matter, there are a few things you should bare in mind :
* Allow for flexibility with regards to normal collection and delivery times
* Ensure all involved with the collection or receiving of the consignment are aware of the potential issues.
* In these mentioned periods , the roads will be severely congested a lot more than usual, with this numerous amounts of accidents can occur which can add multiple hours to a journey alone.
* Be understanding with your courier provider, same day couriers pride themselves on providing a same day service. If there has been a delay with your consignment you can only imagine how many others have experienced the same.
* If your consignment is time critical it may be advised to rearrange for a different delivery date to avoid disappointment for all parties involved , with the bank holidays and school holiday periods there is a higher risk of delays