The situation with regards to the COVID-19 outbreak has had an unprecedented effect globally, same day courier services have played a vital part in keeping the countries logistics moving.
We have had first hand experience during this period and have witnessed a heightened amount of enquiries. A vast amount of courier services nationwide will have had this same experience, some will have handled this better than others in these trying times.
Having already serviced to the medical sector before the outbreak , these scenarios which will have been presented to our drivers will have only strengthened their knowledge in the medical same day courier services field. Some of these experiences can be found below:
- Delivering COVID-19 test kits to laboratories in the UK
- Multi drop deliveries of various PPE supplies on behalf of the NHS to a multitude of hospitals & health facilities in the UK
- Collecting medical samples e.g. blood samples, human plasma , from secured locations and delivering them at a specified time.
- Delivering basic PPE supplies in quantity : hand sanitiser , gloves. face masks , to various private organisations who remain operative during the crisis.
- Collecting and delivering ventilator prototypes for review/approval from the relevant board.
The Same Day People are proud of our team and how they have handled this situation, we truly believe that the hard work and dedication has had a positive impact on the people, companies, organisations and government departments who have used our services during this period.
As our country begins to repair , we want to wish everybody good health and for everybody to remain safe.
Our courier services are still fully operational and we will continue to provide our same day courier services to all businesses or individuals who require them.